ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads of pics from the 'ring last weekend

172, Tiguan
Just had a look through. Nice one. Heard it was a bit damp last weekend which is unlucky - did you get many laps in?

Put your name down for next years trip in the meetings section.

E90
nice pics, I'd take the crashed pics off though, unless you have permission, i know some people can get arsey if they ever see em.

evo VI GSR
nice pics was that a real gt40 or replica love them cars! im goin 2 the ring on the 17th and 18th this month my 1st time im well excited and a little bit nervous!

Elise/VX220/R26
got 13 laps in the wether was a bit pants on sunday but we got friday night and saturday PM very nice. Not sure if the gt40 was a real one or not wouldnt surprise me if it was real knowing that place. It was out on a damp track on sunday AM!

Re the crashed pics theres none with Regs on is there? If so I'll remove them I thought I had sorted them out