ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads today at Malton Breakfast meet

Clio 172, Volvo XC90
i was there. white clio 172 parked at the entrance next to the land rover disco.

good day glad it was dry and sunny

Changes to often
i was there, got loads of pics too, took a picture of most of the clios i saw lol, will be putting them up soon.

Trophy #490
I was there in my Trophy! Great morning! Parked up with my mates (RS3 and two Focus RSs). Racing Blue R26R stood out for me!

clio 182
i was there, parked next to a selection at mustangs and parked just down from a very very clean yellow 182

IMG_2264_zps7feb8f56.gif

R26/200 Raider
You should have come to Oliver's Mount to see the car on the track doing what it does best! Thanks for the lift round Hugh, it was bloody awesome!

Last edited:
  RB 182
You should have come to Oliver's Mount to see the car on the track doing what it does best! Thanks for the lift round Hugh, it was bloody awesome!

Me and Feirny went to Oliver's mount at about 2! Had a few laps and got some photos/videos.

im guessing you boys went later?