ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local meets Essex Harlow area

Liquid yellow R27
Anyone up for doing a monthly meet at Harlow get us all together I've seen a few clios round the area be good to all meet :)

Liquid yellow R27
Be good to hold one at blue water once a month in the new year, hope we can get a load of people there :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
There's a few people local to Harlow but sometimes it can be a bit of a wash out as there's not many that turn up for a local meet if its once a month. Defo worth getting a bigger crowd interested if its a bit further away :)

Either way sort out a date and all the boys from the other side of the water will come down too :)

Danboi, where abouts are you?

Liquid yellow R27
Did you come to the last one?
No mate I missed it :(

and Dr Jekyll I'm from bishops stortford so who is local to me then like Harlow sawbo area we could convoy up there ? When's the next one, also if any local people wanna meet up in Harlow on a different occasion I'd be happy to my friend does local meets there called Essex cruise scene we could go to that and have our own photos together ?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ill be sorting some good stuff in the summertime and ill sort a meet out when the crap weathers gone :)

Megane GT
I know some of the Essex cruise scene, they do have some good meets. Im in Coggeshall so Id be up for Harlow or Lakeside aslong as its before Feb! :)