ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lock key help!!!

Clio & fiesta
Heya! Had a few clios in my time, just bought a 2008 expression to stop the mileage on my fiesta. Only issue is, it’s not got the locking wheel nut key? Can a buy this cheap somewhere as the cars desperate for 4 tyres so a can’t be driving it the now till they are sorted. Any help would be appreciated

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Heya! Had a few clios in my time, just bought a 2008 expression to stop the mileage on my fiesta. Only issue is, it’s not got the locking wheel nut key? Can a buy this cheap somewhere as the cars desperate for 4 tyres so a can’t be driving it the now till they are sorted. Any help would be appreciated

post a picture of the pattern, and post in your local area. Someone may have one you can borrow to get them off. Replace with new/normal bolts

Clio & fiesta
Yeah ma pal has a clio but his is a 2013 so a was thinking about doing that and seeing if it matched but not sure if it’s newer than mine it might be different, worth a try but as a have nothing for reference as to what a could buy

thanks