ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking wheel nuts

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Hi. Just wondering what locking wheel nuts people recommend. Car doesn’t have any spacers fitted and will have either std 182cup wheels or Turinis on.
Thanks in advance.

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
Removed mine recently. The wheel bolts were 17mm and the locking wheel but key was 19mm. Absolutely drove me mad whenever I took a wheel off. Imagine the 1st world problem of having to swap the sockets over on the gun

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi. Just wondering what locking wheel nuts people recommend. Car doesn’t have any spacers fitted and will have either std 182cup wheels or Turinis on.
Thanks in advance.
Look at the bottom of this page.. locking wheel nut help, stuck, removal, keys, blah blah..

Put them in the bin, replace with standard bolts..

You can buy removal tools from high street shops. If someone REALLY wants your wheels, they'll take them or the whole car.

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Thanks for all the replies. I’ll have a think. My wheel nuts are kinda crudded up so will look pants with the wheels I’ve just got so want to replace them all. Some places not too far from me you’d be tempted to put a d-lock on your cat just in case.

Big Toe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio Campus
Thanks for all the replies. I’ll have a think. My wheel nuts are kinda crudded up so will look pants with the wheels I’ve just got so want to replace them all. Some places not too far from me you’d be tempted to put a d-lock on your cat just in case.
Bradford?