ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOEB in the XGAMES 2012 in L.A. : The video of the Victory !! :-)

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
I captured and I mounted a video of his both races (whose the Final) in this Xgames 2012 in Los Angeles / California :)

A French and European's Rally Power (car and pilot) in the country of Uncle Sam ! ^^

Loeb a "rookie" in the world of rally (even Rally Cross no problem for this "Superman" of all the Rally styles) ? A typical American joke I suppose ^^

So funny these American :)

But now after this XGames 2012 in L.A. they know and especially they know him I think - LOL

[video=dailymotion;xrwevq]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrwevq_loeb-et-la-ds3-xl-aux-xgames-2012-a-los-angeles-le-triomphe-des-frenchies_auto[/video]

Last edited:
  CLIO 2 RS trackcar
Nice and funny too ^^
Loeb and Pastrana together before the races and th victory of Loeb in this XGames 2012 in L.A. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

n2x

e60/f10
lol @ commentators trying to make it more interesting. Loeb mullered the americans hands down.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Love watching the XGames.

I thought this one was one of the best...

Colin McRae at his best.

and this.

Double back flip.

Last edited by a moderator:
  CLIO 2 RS trackcar
Sure in the point of view of the "fight", this XGames 2012 in L.A. was not the nicer and the better to see (especially for the non fans of Sebastien Loeb LOL), because like usually Seb. Loeb is an "ET or the Master's Jedi of rally" ^^, the best of the best and too far alone above all the others :lolup: :hail:

And for all guys who say that about him : Here Seb had a true monster rally car in the level and more even than the old GrB of the 80's and vs him several Japanese & american monsters cars like Subaru, ect... And ?? He was the only one like usually ^^

I can understand that the non fans of Loeb (especially seeing in the anglo-saxons and Brits ^^, hey he is French after all ^^ or kids educated by ... videogames) dont like him and especially are tired by his absolute rules of the world of rally but when one say to be a fan of motosports and rally one must respect the greatest champion ever (even if one is English or Brit and he is French ^^) it is that the fair-play

After as an "old" fan of Rally since my childhood (i'm 44 years old now :p :clap: ) I prefer our true Rally and our WRC than this XGames, these "races" are just a show, are a circus game like in the Age of the Ancient Roma or a funny videogame if you want but it is all for me :)

Last edited:
  172 cup
Sure in the point of view of the "fight", this XGames 2012 in L.A. was not the nicer and the better to see (especially for the non fans of Sebastien Loeb LOL), because like usually Seb. Loeb is an "ET or the Master's Jedi of rally" ^^, the best of the best and too far alone above all the others :lolup: :hail:

And for all guys who say that about him : Here Seb had a true monster rally car in the level and more even than the old GrB of the 80's and vs him several Japanese & american monsters cars like Subaru, ect... And ?? He was the only one like usually ^^

I can understand that the non fans of Loeb (especially seeing in the anglo-saxons and Brits ^^, hey he is French after all ^^ or kids educated by ... videogames) dont like him and especially are tired by his absolute rules of the world of rally but when one say to be a fan of motosports and rally one must respect the greatest champion ever (even if one is English or Brit and he is French ^^) it is that the fair-play

After as an "old" fan of Rally since my childhood (i'm 44 years old now :p :clap: ) I prefer our true Rally and our WRC than this XGames, these "races" are just a show, are a circus game like in the Age of the Ancient Roma or a funny videogame if you want but it is all for me :)

Rallying is Motorsport primarily, X Games is primarily entertainment THEN motorsport

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
While my rallying heroes are both dead :)dapprove:), to see such passion to support someone is great to see ;)

And it's always great to see Block get taken down a peg or two.