ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL at this.

Megane 225 F1
The kid that you could hear through that needs a bullet through the head more than the knob driving. I did lol at reversing.

Clio 172
What a c**t. He should get a good raping for that though. Pricks like that causing havoc on the roads. Chavvy b******s with brap brap comments tho.
Seriously lol'd at the reversing though. :eek:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Don't they have a Police force in that part of the country?

I might go the next time they have a meet and setup a track suit & baseball cap concession, i'd make a bloody fortune.

Listerine & Poledo
Anyone who thinks this is anything other than tools being power-tools is pushing the boudaries of 'tard.

+1 for the Hemi V8 cruisers and pump-action shotguns.

Toolage like this should result in castration, stop the gene pool getting any worse.

EDIT: And what's the point of burning fuel to go between junctions surrounded by chavvy little p1ssbags anyway? Christ, no wonder the oil companies rake in the profit whilst the high street goes bust.

It's not "racing", not unless there's a podium on top of the roundabout with trophies for the biggest dickhead

Listerine & Poledo
What a bunch of failed abortions.

Insurance prices could be stemmed if it wasn't far a lack of tools in the early 90's

metal-clothes-hangers-300x3001.jpg

Which, conversely, has led to an excess of complete tools

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
The original Vid in this thread is being shown on (West)Midlands Today at 6:30 BBC1,
the businesses on that industrial estate are up in arms and want the Police to do something about all the nobs racing there all the time.

(The Sky channels in the 970s have West Midlands news I think.)

RS6 C7
im pretty sure the clio in that video is a rep, I have been down hams before a couple of times and ive seen it and its slow!, Im not going again now though to risky, best to leave it to the chav c***s who dont give a f**k

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
The businesses on that industrial estate are in consultation with the local council to see if they can fit gates manned by private security at both ends, it was on West Midlands news the other day.

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
Glad I don't attend any 'cruise' events.....that was more like a contest to find out who can drive like the biggest bellend.

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
wot a complete tool, if i was the old bill i wudda mown down the bonehead morons eggin him on 1st then cought the c**t. hope he get fucked up his arse, useless piece of society