ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOL @ this clown

its like all these peeps in mundeos who try in vain to keep up with thinking there sh*ts hot hehe you leave em for dead then theyll catch you up cus you got bored, and theyll tell there mates ohh raced this 172 and beat it today

lol:p

A SHED!

I dont have a 172, but maybe he was racing a lesser model?? badged up? People on here tend to say 16v, only to realise they mean 1.2 16v dynamique or sumin. Probably not a 172.:)

i wouldnt say clown

ive driven my mums tvr and folk race you all the time, but you get to the point where you just "cant be arsed".

remember folk in performance cars get "challenged" all the time and get bored!

My pal had a mark 1 Golf GTi(same engine as the mark 2 8 valve) and we were kneck and kneck below 100 and at 100 I flew passed....... this was in my Primera which at that time had 162 hp. So to say that his Gti will keep up with a 172 is crazy. But just leave him be he is happy with himself.:sick:

Willy2

I have caned my mates mk1 gti in my valver up to 100, then it puts out, topend 130!

those things just keep on revving, the rev counter moves so slow, I have also driven a converted MK1 with a 16v lump, that was quick!

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Bruns post is a bit ambitious though!

I had a race with a 172 last night & they are quick but a Scooby (turbo obviously) is in a different league if every 1 was being honest.

clio 20v

the standard ones arnt that quick really

i raced one in my standard 1800 and got beat but not by much id be confident in the new car in easily staying with a standard one

once u start tuning them tho its a diff story

adi

172man - it was me who posted the bit about your vid on scoobynet; sorry, I couldnt remember whether it was a mk1 or 2, and I was trying not to over- state the point: clios are substaintially quicker than this bloke thinks, and he should get out there and dirve one.

nice u like my vid? i strugled to hold the cam still LOL

i have a magnex 6 by 4 sounds nuts, bloody rapid thing though suprises some cars

arghg some more muppets have appeared lol

anyone can you reply to this scoobynet and show the vid of the 172 beating that CTR around some track with the ITR filming. And whats he on about st170 mwhahahahahahah 0-60 in 8 secs mwhahahahaha and a saxo mwhahahahahahah i can rape my mates 106gti so a vts wouldnt be too different mwhahahahaha

must be a troll that saxo boy is Lame ffs i test drove one aaages ago when i had my old clio 16v it was nippy to 60.... 60 and above nah

Clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by ClioJohn on 09 April 2003

i wouldnt say clown

ive driven my mums tvr and folk race you all the time, but you get to the point where you just "cant be arsed".

remember folk in performance cars get "challenged" all the time and get bored!
OMG thats the most truthful statement I have read on here in weeks.