ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London photography meet.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Right i'm yet to attend a photography meet. I need some serious practice tips and criticism so I think this would be a perfect opportunity. Obviously I think a night meet would be best, maybe on the 19th/20th/21st of July?

If we do it I suppose sorting out where everyone wants to go and a little plan so it doesn't just turn turn into a mess.

Who's up for it?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Could be up for this if you want a car to take pics of.

If you want a photo of your car drop me a PM I am local and ain't shot anything with 4 wheels for ages!!

I am up for a meet up, only problem is if you want to do night and sunset shots you have to wait ages for the sun to go down, however I am up for a bit of street photography, I am yet to try my 35mm f1.4 out in London. :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Hahaha.... Oops. Kinda misunderstood what you guys were driving at, sorry!

3 of us had a London v6 photo shoot about 2/3 years ago. Would be great to do another :) We were right in the City.. Dinner sounds good :p