ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long time member

Porsche Boxster987S
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

B8SLMy

Porsche Boxster987S
Thought I'd share some pics on here of the new weekend toy. Since joining I've had a little 1.2 Clio , 182 Clio , RS Meg F1 , MkV r32 golf , 320d BMW 3-Series , 320i sport plus edition 3 series. Now I am back to the Clio 2010 GT dci 105 for work and this for the weekend. I have the "bug" again !

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I recognise that car... Good choice Paul and the right time of year to be buying one! :smile:

Porsche Boxster987S
Thanks. I have a warranty with the Porsche for piece of mind. It will be covering less the 5k a year as its for the weekends.

It's a fantastic car. The Porsche race system on it sounds fantastic and it is ballistic at full revs :) Happy customer!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Really is an exceptional motor that, Paul.

Nice cold dry winters morning that is going to sound superb with the roof down!

Porsche Boxster987S
Glad to hear it !

It's absolutely fantastic. A superb driving experience. Great noise , handling and it fairly moves. What you in these days ?

Porsche Boxster987S
Thanks , it's been garage bound with the recent weather. Looking for some new wax since I can't drive it haha