ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loo the Poo (Dave) M54

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Morning mate,

Good to see ya, its been a while! :)

Have to catch up soon!

I saw the Blue Donny beast coming up from behind! thought it was you.

you've obviously got more money than me, travelling to work at that speed! :D Its a steady 70 for us! or 100 if a saxo's trying to get past :rasp:

Couldn't do the karting mate, my grandad died and had to sort some of his stuff out :(
Told Chris (Telfords Lurk) i might turn up but i had too much to do!

will see you soon mate, anytime.

cheers,

Dave & Lynsey

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I saw the Blue Donny beast coming up from behind! thought it was you.

you've obviously got more money than me, travelling to work at that speed! :D Its a steady 70 for us! or 100 if a saxo's trying to get past :rasp:

Couldn't do the karting mate, my grandad died and had to sort some of his stuff out :(
Told Chris (Telfords Lurk) i might turn up but i had too much to do!

will see you soon mate, anytime.

cheers,

Dave & Lynsey

Am in Walsall now...right in the centre at the college...so its a lot less distance to travel! I was running a touch later than I would have liked...so was a bit more heavy with the right foot than I should have been...at least you've got Cruise Control!

Don't worry mate, just good to see you, although I hadn't seen the 182 before today. Looks Nice...especially with the Cup packs! (Although I am a little biased!) ;)

Will need to get something on the go...even if its just a group of us meeting up for a quiet drink one evening. :)

I know the college, used to teach there! you probably get to work before us now then!

Yeah the 182 is Lynseys beast, i'm not keen on Lexus lights though and i keep telling her so!

That cruise control is great on the motorway, especially stops me forgetting how fast i'm going only to look down and see i'm doing 100!!

Yeah we can meet for a drink, i'm free pretty much anytime now the fottball season has finished! need to toast AFC Telfords promotion anyway ;) Let me know when you're free and where you wanna meet mate,

Cheers, dave.