ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

look at this

M

mouthyman

look what i found on a french web site, what do you think,

pic_0032.JPG

Da

Less
respray could make it 100x better! Not bad, i've seen far worse with ironing boards bolted onto the rear!

Megane Mk4
Daz_2427 said:
respray could make it 100x better! Not bad, i've seen far worse with ironing boards bolted onto the rear!

its not a bad little motor ... agreed on the respray ... and as for ironingboards..... well ... errrrrrr..... yeah, could be worse......

bodykit.gif

Rb 182
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
its not a bad little motor ... agreed on the respray ... and as for ironingboards..... well ... errrrrrr..... yeah, could be worse......

bodykit.gif

The words

WHAT THE FCUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And

WHY?

come to mind

Coupe f7r, miss the clio
nice imo but with paint like that it needs more excentric wheels like trying to squeeze 17"+ in there but the interior has got to be next on his list of priorities lol

N/A
Not too my style, would much rather spend the money on a decent i.c.e install and engine mods than the body to get it like that