ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look familiar?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
ChrisE said:
seen it about in bristol, very distasteful!!:dapprove:

Oi, Doubt you've seen it, it's based in Isle of Wright. It was my old car... Not that bad?!

A well built VW
I got married in the Isle of Wight Nice place

Ali that still looks cool and that was some way to go to pick up a car

The Big Yin said:
I got married in the Isle of Wight Nice place

No, its a hole! the sooner I get to leave the better! lol

If he means wright, then I dont know where it is. But if he means Wight, I will keep an eye out for it!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Cows! That island bit below that bit called england!!!! lol

Jonny i have cup spoiler now...lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
When i bought mine in Sept, he flew straight to Liverpool and we did the deal there. indeed a fair trip for him...He's really happy with the car too, and i'm glad it's gonna be looked after...Does look higher than i remember tho.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Didn't know you were based down in cows!!! I was there as a boy, watchin the fireworks...were really good actually.

Think I may of seen this over in Southampton a few weeks back.

Thought the gay bodykit looked kinda familar ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Day said:
Think I may of seen this over in Southampton a few weeks back.

Thought the gay bodykit looked kinda familar ;)

Wat body kit you cheeky git! It's possible, coz the ferry runs from southhampton.
i still think it looks ok, mite have dun things different if i had the chance to go bak in time.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Dont you just love the way they have had sky installed on the 2nd photo....No effort at all to hide the cable

ian