ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what I have just bought

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Anyone recognise from just this rubbish phone picture?

58198_433517028706_633863706_4924682_4543631_n.jpg

Well happy with it!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Lol no, well knackered only took 5 and half hours to get it home!

Last edited:
I saved it and lightened it in Gimp. That second 5 really did look like a 6, and it has a 197 grill... lol, oh well.

White Sti Hatch
Glad to see my old bus appearing on here again !

Look after the f**king thing or i will hunt you down !

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Lol no not angel eyes! HIDS are still in there, although I must say not as impressed with them as I was expecting them to be!

I heard Danny had a slight accident with a wall and the HID's had to be replaced.

Any time a pic of this car gets posted up you always come away with a load off bullsh*t about it. 'heard he has raised it' etc...

Pointless tbh.

Dantheman- great car you have bought! Best looking mk3!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
mikey123 - Thanks!

Pres - Yes my plan is to make it there as I work with Tom84 so he has already mentioned it and today was talking to a guy called Steven at Trax who also said get along to it!

VeinAST - I have no clue what to with it atm tbh, love it how it is!

White Sti Hatch
mikey123 - Thanks!

Pres - Yes my plan is to make it there as I work with Tom84 so he has already mentioned it and today was talking to a guy called Steven at Trax who also said get along to it!

VeinAST - I have no clue what to with it atm tbh, love it how it is!

Epic camber and wide wheels ! was the way i was gonna go if i kept it !

Its still the Original Mk3 and is still made of win....still has its haters though :quiet:

Edit: and still has cult status on this forum :rasp:

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to say, moar stance to go with the lows is where it needs to go next! Still a lovely looking machine the way it is though.

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Haha why not?! It looks awesome, even better in the flesh!

Purchased some pressed plates for it today to go on it tomorrow, still not sure on how they will affect the looks!

Golf GT TDI
because it looks like the suspension has collapsed and/or you have a car full of fat chicks

other than that looks cool

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Well I added this (Purchased at Trax!)

P9050051.jpg

But the rear end does look good like it is and don't want a car covered in stickers. What you recommend then?