ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking at car reflections

I do to see how good I look in the car :cool:

Nah seriously I do sometimes to check that the suspension ride height is even and that theirs nothing wrong with the way the car looks in motion.

Every so often to check the bling and my son does with every mod he makes to his car. Side of Hein Geriche in Southampton is our favourite as you have to slow down and stop at the junction.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i do it lol, my mate did it in her lupo and drove strtight into the back of someone, whe said she didtn see it in the reflection as there was a bush in the way lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
there is a great shop in Altrincham for this, near the metro/train station if anyone knows it?

it's like a hooge, 8 foot high mirror...so you can pimp past and have a good look. lol

...xenons are a must!!

BMW E46 330i Touring
It always looks better in motion, it's the one reason I let the missus drive it, so I can see the car arrive / leave when she's picking me up or dropping me off somewhere. Also love hearing the sweet whistling noise the I/K makes.