ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for a 182

Alfa 147 GTA
Hi there.

I'm currently driving a heavily modified Ford Focus ST, but need to sell up to meet other financial commitments. As a result, I'm looking to downsize but am unwilling to sacrifice my driving pleasure, and have been looking at a number of cars as potential replacements for my beloved Focus. The 182 is currently top of the list (preferably with both cup packs, though the spoiler/splitter pack I could live without), so I decided to sign up and see what's what, try and get an idea of what it's like to live with the car EVO called "the best hot-hatch ever made".

Running costs are unlikely to be an issue; I'm thirty, so benefit from full NCB, and have spent the last year running a car that struggles to return 18mpg around town, (so anything above 20mpg will be an improvement) and I work in the motor trade so can get servicing and parts relatively cheaply.

So that's me. Any advice, tips or other suggestions w0uld be gratefully received.