ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for a Pic...

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Gimme a pic of yours and i'll photoshop the wheels onto it. But i can't do it before monday, because i'll be away for the entire weekend.

Beetle
i've seen a set of 16" ronals on a vw forum that would suit it better than the usual 15"s

1.2 16v Dynamique
Middo, how can you be so sure? :clown:

Dalla, will clean car up this weekend and get some up for you, cheers buddy! :cool:

Scott-16v! thanx for the link, I dont fancy sitting looking through all those pages though :rasp:

Chocolate Bar™
J-Man said:

Dalla, will clean car up this weekend and get some up for you, cheers buddy! :cool:

Scott-16v! thanx for the link, I dont fancy sitting looking through all those pages though :rasp:

because i contemplated some for mine for ages, so i know they'd look mint ;)

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
J-Man said:

Just PM it to me mate.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
BTW i just found this one. Know it's not grey, but maybe it will give you an idea.
a_222.jpg