ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for advise on the best route to take for a track car - 172 cup

172 Cup,R8, Exige S1
f**k it off Carl, sounds like more hassle than it's worth.

Depends on if he wants to sell anything, I will pay what the car is worth, if the car is worth £2000 then I would pay it. If the car is £8000 and it is worth the money I would pay it. I am surprised by people's comments when all I want is a price, not much to ask, I was clear that I can afford a 197 and the prices range starts from £3-4K.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
To be honest I see your point.

I have a car (I don't) which is say worth 1500.

Someone asks 'I'm after a car for £2k' I offer mine hoping he buys it, lol.

At this point it's down to the buyer as to wether he/she thinks it's worth the dollar.

Buuuuut. If I wanted a track car I would decide what I want to spend.

£2k ish for cheap and cheerful. Or £10k for hero spec, race god awsomeness's.

Comments were probably made because this sort of thing ish comes up.

Yeah I'm after 15's for track use, anything in mind.

Got these xyz, any good?

Nah don't like those, anything else....

My advice and tbf mate you seem like a nice guy.

Budget £? And go from there.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Don't forget people op is new here and doesn't know bloke from any other random person on the internet. I understand it's easy to come on and say "I want to spend £x on a track spec clio" but if you're new to a community and the cars are a bit of an unknown to you it's understandable that op would be a bit sheepish.
FYI, bloke is a genuine guy who knows Clio's inside out. I would happily buy a car from him.

I like turtles