ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking good

would i be right in guessing youre doing blue alcantara trim panels and seat bodies and black leather seat trimmings. looks very nice. are you using spray adhiesive on the trim panels?

Quote: Originally posted by andy_leitch on 18 March 2005

would i be right in guessing youre doing blue alcantara trim panels and seat bodies and black leather seat trimmings. looks very nice. are you using spray adhiesive on the trim panels?
no im not using spray adhesive as its to messy to use im using a strong contact adhesive which you brush on.

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 18 March 2005

looking good. must save a hell of a lot of money doing it yourself
yep so far i only spent £100 on parts and material and it would of cost me about £800 to £1500 if i took it to somewhere to do it.

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Looks good matey im thinking of doing mine in cream leather with black, did my parcel shelf and boot last weekend and looks ace! Dunno whether to leave the est of the interior though as its straight from a williams clio and looks good as it is!

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 18 March 2005

What about the stiching?
thats inclueding the extra strong stiching thread wh.ich is thicker than the normal sewing thread that you can get