ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loony V6 ?

GR7

Shiny red R32
Spotted on Pistonheads

59728-1.jpg

Clio V6 255BHP
I still have it actually changed the number plate as I will sell that also- haven't really been making an effort to sell it, difficult to part with as I keep changing my mind when I drive the beast!

But alas my days are now numbered in sunny England and hello Oz land of sun and V8s

Clio V6 255BHP
JLO said:
^^ ah i remember u saying you were leaving. how much is your plate worth now?

I'm selling it for 1500 or near offers. Would you like to make me an offer?

Clio V6 255BHP
JLO said:
£15.00?? :)
before you sell the beast, i want to take pics of it next to mine

Yeah no probs. I live about 15 secs away from Krispy kremes. (currently ban myself from there). Let me know if youre passing by - I need to take some outside video footage of my car zooming away, so you could help me with that..

ahhh i live 5mins from KK. maybe this weekend if your free. ive got digi cam with movie cliping, i could take some clips and pics. let me know when your free, would be great to have pics along side a V :)

Clio V6 255BHP
JLO said:
ahhh i live 5mins from KK. maybe this weekend if your free. ive got digi cam with movie cliping, i could take some clips and pics. let me know when your free, would be great to have pics along side a V :)

Prob sunday would be best - afternoon time when the traffic is less heavy around enfield. getting out on to southbury road recently has been a nightmare!!