ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOONYS MOTOR... PICS...

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 01 July 2005

ET45 as per factory standard. Yes it does rub but only with lock on cornering hard on the front but i will be sorting this out in the next week or two. Rear doesnt rub at all.
MISTAKE, AMATEUR!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 01 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 01 July 2005ET45 as per factory standard. Yes it does rub but only with lock on cornering hard on the front but i will be sorting this out in the next week or two. Rear doesnt rub at all.[/QUOTE]MISTAKE, AMATEUR!!!!!

Tell that to leeds_182 whos had to sell his because he got et38 and they rub heavily front and rear.

Lionel Richie

ET45 as per factory standard. Yes it does rub but only with lock on cornering hard on the front but i will be sorting this out in the next week or two. Rear doesnt rub at all.
MISTAKE, AMATEUR!!!!!

Tell that to leeds_182 whos had to sell his because he got et38 and they rub heavily front and rear.

AmAtEuRs!! ALL of you!! :eek:

Leave the coilovers and low riders to the big boys, now go play nicley children

hhhmmm now remind me fred "should" i want to tear the sh*t out of my rear quarters and make the front rub even worse than it does couldnt i just buy some spacers ;)

You can always add it but you cant take it away.

how heavy are you again Mr. Loony????

5million stone. the fatboy comment was to christian but you posted while i was typing lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Hummm, not so sure on the rims... Hate the steering wheel, ruins the inside.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 01 July 2005

^^Would you rather the std one taken from the number 27?
emmm....Yeh....actually, Tis a little large but i genuinely do like the design of it.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 01 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 01 July 2005

^^Would you rather the std one taken from the number 27?
emmm....Yeh....actually, Tis a little large but i genuinely do like the design of it.

sod OWNED, you AMATEUR!!!!!

1.5 dci 106 Clio

Hey Looney, what are those wheels? Theyre awesome, I want some....................for my next car!! Lol...:D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Looks good that Mr. Loon. I like those white wheels more that Ive seen some decent pics. How you finding the coilovers? Ive switched back to my Eibach Pros today, personally I reckon their a much better option for road-only driving. You gonna take that b**ch to any trackdays??

Next up is straight through exhaust, cams and TBs, yes?

Wheels are a fecking nightmare to keep even remotely clean so i might put the standards back on in the winter, after all i wont be driving it as hard then anyway. Coilovers are a bit firm for my liking the H&Rs were way better. Im yet to spend a decent amount of time adjusting these so i may get it riding a bit smoother. Trackdays hopefully if cash allows more interesred in a visit to the ring tbh. Next is straight through noisy as f**k race exhaust. After that im tempted to clear the finance and start saving for a house tbh. As much as i want to keep throwing cash at it i need a house lol