ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looow 'n Slooow (updated/pic heavy)

Static Low
Alrite guys. Been quiet on here for a while but heres some updatees of the car :). Had been all set on doing the 2litre conversion but..ive decided to just buy a 172 when i turn 21 in March. 2 years no claims by then.. so i hope the insurance wont be too heavy.

Anyway.. heres some recent snaps.
Thanks

6hs39w.jpg

211jpt.jpg

2r5t0dl.jpg

6o051x.jpg

2zjl1c3.jpg

30le8ld.jpg

ojfqdf.jpg

2uhw9qv.jpg

And....

This is whats happening just now :). Going white of course !

j9yqmr.jpg

sql4dw.jpg

2qntzbo.jpg

Static Low
:( i would love a free cage lol, with your car being that low on the front does it never catch on the front wing?

The wing buffs against if i go over a wee dip in the road or something but its mainly the front bumper which gets it. Always catches it when im turning out the way.. its starting to pop out & the inside of the arches always gets it when turning in lol

alien green rs133
archlines still in, means its not low enough.

scrubbing on the front with one mate in is the way forward :D

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
wow i love that, how low is it on the front?

not low enough, keeps pussying out of lowering it'

hearts for you andy ;) personally think should keep it and convert it, than buy 172 then swap bits :eek:

M135i
archlines still in, means its not low enough.

scrubbing on the front with one mate in is the way forward :D

He has a point !!!

Not even being able to park half on a curb ,half off a curb ftww !!!!! ;)

Love this car tho android, shame a 2litre isnt going in :dapprove:

Could i have your roll cage when you buy a sport in march ? lol

Charged Superleggera
people who say this car isnt low enough obviuosly havent seen this car in flesh. makes my car look like a 4x4 tbh.

Static Low
lol @ the lowness comments :S

Mick.. you're just a bagged wee b**ch !!
still thinking of converting.. gggrrrr

Thanks for the comments :)

BG 182 FF
very nice m8, cage looks awesome. Any reason white you have gone back to black mirror caps the white ones look immense.

Static Low
very nice m8, cage looks awesome. Any reason white you have gone back to black mirror caps the white ones look immense.

Thanks bud :) ! Basically because people round where i stay started copying & i think i just needed a bit of change aswell. So changed the white mirrors for checkered rear view mirror and white tow eye :)