ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost iPhone 4!

1.4 Dynamique
Just thought id share my anger and stupidity haha went down to the warehouse project in manchester on friday night. Chuckie came on at about 3am played a huge tune, this made everyone in picadilly station jump. Some bird jumped knocked the phone flying out my hand and resulted in me losing my 32gb iPhone 4 :(

I had looked at insurance just had not got round to taking it out lol my fault, i know lol.

So now i am 3 months into a contract with vodafone and an iphone 4 down. Just rang them cancelled it and blocked the sim.

I was hoping maybe they could subsidise the cost of another but I have more chance winning the lottery I reckon lol then again I read about a lad on o2 lost his and they said if you take out our insurance and pay the excess they will send him another.

I am still in contract with 3 until the 16th of this month, They have offered me a free iphone 4. To cancel the voda contract it will set me back £412 so not really sure what to do.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL at cancelling it all, should've taken out insurance. Then waited a week, and THEN claimed on it.

1.4 Dynamique
Home insurance doesn't cover it unfortuantly :(, I know I felt like hitting her with the nearest object (which was a can of bud) lol Just emailed their customer service and I might be able to sign onto a 24 month contract and get another phone.. somehow I don't think this will work but we will see...

I don't really want a 3G or 3GS once I have had a iPhone 4 lol

1.4 Dynamique
I'd have made them turn the lights on until I found it TBQFH.

that made me laugh hahaha I know yeah, I went outside to ring it and the bouncer wouldn't let me back in... I was willing to get locked up for a night if it meant me getting back in to find it, shame I didn't find it then again I didn't get locked up luckily haha

be cheaper just to buy one, rather than taking out another contract, thats just financial suicide. Then you will have to insure it.

The one in the for sale section is your best bet imo

If you struggle, pm me your number, im back at work on Thursday, ill see what i can do.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
im selling one. has a small dent in one corner where it appears to have been knocked out of someones hand at around 3am. found it on the floor at some gig...how lucky am i!!!!

1.4 Dynamique
im selling one. has a small dent in one corner where it appears to have been knocked out of someones hand at around 3am. found it on the floor at some gig...how lucky am i!!!!

haha thats lucky that, just let me know how much you want posted? even better if its on Vodafone!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
haha thats lucky that, just let me know how much you want posted? even better if its on Vodafone!

on a serious note...do they not do emergency insurance??? orange do. it was 70 to replace my blackberry when i got mugged. and 60 if i wanted to pay 5 per month for the rest of my contract aswell. so went with the 70 as i dont plan on getting mugged again.

Mk2 Golf GTI
f**k getting a 3GS. I used to think they were mint, having never owned one. Now picking one up after I upgraded to iPhone 4 makes them seem so cheap, light and pretty rubbish tbh.

Never above 25mpg
f**k getting a 3GS. I used to think they were mint, having never owned one. Now picking one up after I upgraded to iPhone 4 makes them seem so cheap, light and pretty rubbish tbh.

In the light of his situation though...

Contract Cancel: £412
New iPhone 4: £400+
Iphone4 from 3+ Contract: £1000?

3GS seems a good money saver but if he's not bothered about the money then might aswell get one from eBay/Apple.