ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost my only car key ...help

ive got a 51 Clio dci and I've lost the key. This car is worth about £100 so I don't want to throw money at it.

Can the immobiliser be bypassed and just have a push start on the dash ?

Or how much will a new key set me back? The cars stuck at work at the minute which isn't ideal

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Minimum you pay for a key is about £80
I dont think you can bypass the immobiliser

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Could try look through paperwork if you have any and contact the PO. Thats how I got my spare key.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Originally the Mrs locked the key in the boot, he came out, got in the car and cut me a blank key for £50 all in.

Week later he came out and coded me a new plip key for £65

PH2 172
Originally the Mrs locked the key in the boot, he came out, got in the car and cut me a blank key for £50 all in.

Week later he came out and coded me a new plip key for £65

Agreed £65 is a good price.

Regrettably the OP does not have a key to copy the blade from,or a remote fob than can be cloned.

It would be worth the OP contacting your man to find out what info he would require to get him going.

Renault warranty/parts assistance may keep records,but he`ll have to wait till Monday to find out.

Bug

Megane rs250
Don't you just put a uncoded key in the ignition and hold the interior lock button to code the keys?
Seen it done on a ph1years ago