ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

low ph1 pikey build!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
oh haiii

heres a few wee pics, dunno if i like it but its done now eh, danzo buy them after FCS ;)

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

see ya at fcs x

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks awsome come along way ..... Loving the roof! The porker wheels look much better than the valver ones :D

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
oh haii
not really an update, just some pics from fcs!
IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

oh haiii
IMG_2045.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

slammed172s pics
DSC_0644.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

fastcar site
french_car_show2020.jpg

that is all for nowss

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
aye man porkers looked better in grey! still a minted looking car though matey, defo a fife meet on order!!

LY R26
i love those porkers mate, think they would look better on my car though;) i need a colour change haha! i think the fife meet should be closer to dundee, get some of us together, sure these somewhere we can all get together?

and i see my favourite bit of your car has been put back on;) lets see if you can remember what it is!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
was gonna get pressed plates for fcs but cant find the bit i need to send away! lol

Fife meet soon defo! theres starting to be a fair bunch of us tbh! and richy buy them ;) theyl be forsale soon lol and yes i put my badge back on ;) mainly cos u said it was awesome lol did get alot of pics and people saying ohh look at the badge at fcs tbh!

Had a good look round your car tonight dude.

Love the stickered roof and the front diamond.

Literally looks like you are rolling on the rims :p

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
last night was good fun... definetly made me want to lower the car now more than ever lol, but id rather do everything else i want first so ive got a while to go to get there lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looked nice last night mate.

The car wasn't bad either. :eek:

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers gally ;) :eek: haha and cheers for good comments! had semi polished ones before and didnt think they were that good but if they were imaculate then theyd probabaly look good, im far too lazy and im very skint ;) haha

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
stu your car has had so many different looks mate, wouldn't be surprised that in your next update you'd sprayed the whole thing electric blue and put gold subaru wheels on it!

1.2 8V MK1 PH2
That's a really nice car mate, thanks for the insipration! Personally I like it best at the beginning, with the 172 alloys, lowered 40mm and the black Renault Sport interior. It doesn't look completely stock, but doesn't look too modified either and really stands out for one of it's age. It's just a matter of everyone's personal tastes I suppose! Nice work though pal ;)

Fiesta ST-3
Personally I like it best at the beginning, with the 172 alloys, lowered 40mm and the black Renault Sport interior. It doesn't look completely stock, but doesn't look too modified either and really stands out for one of it's age.

Eh? looks a million times better lowered and on any of the wheels than it did then.

Looks awesome on the turbs stu... What size tyres did you go for? 195/45?

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Nice, always seems to look good whatever alloys you put on, i thought about going to scottsh modfied there but thought the weather was crap which then changed, lol
I didn't know any1 off here was goin either

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers ma man! weather turned out great tbh! and i was with club clio :O haha dont think anyone off here was there lol

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
cheers dude :) yeah i was lookin at ure car on lo motion stand, does look the tits tbh! was at the lo motion tent for a while wi mick!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
What happend to turning this back to standard :rasp: i see some cheeky new seats ;)