ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Low VW + BBS

Titanium 182
I <3 BBS rims. I really, really want some RS' with a 9" dish. Don't think they'd suit my Clio that well so I think I'll have to force myself into getting a mk1 Golf... oh what a chore!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Some Serious Stretch on those Rears..... Really liking that though.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Thats lush! Performance VW's David K owns a lush Bora..IIRC Air and Ridiculously Wide + Poke.
I'll have a gander for some pics..

I <3 BBS rims. I really, really want some RS' with a 9" dish. Don't think they'd suit my Clio that well so I think I'll have to force myself into getting a mk1 Golf... oh what a chore!

I just need some adapters and iv got some lovely 16" 3 piece bbs rs to pop on mine :)

lovely car.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
"you can't race your dad's car"

"It's all good - I ain't losing this fools runing a HOnDA 2toosand." - I'll win that way when my dad gets out we can roll together."

Titanium 182
Wrong section, but...

'Where's he going?'

'He's went to the car wash'

'Well you better go fetch my car!'

'Go fetch your car!? We're not on your block any more. You better watch who you talk to like that!'

'Toretto... TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!'