ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered my valver some more

naples valver
decided to lower my valver at the rear some more at work yesterday. here are some pics opinions welcome.

Last edited:
  naples valver
here they are

Attachments

• DSC00001res.JPG
    DSC00001res.JPG
    461.9 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00002res.JPG
    DSC00002res.JPG
    496.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00003res.JPG
    DSC00003res.JPG
    457.1 KB · Views: 136
  naples valver
cheers dude i still miss my williams 3's but this will do for the time being till i get my rx7 :D

naples valver
the rear arch is shaped different to the front thus giving the look that it is too low at the rear if u look at the sill of the car u will see it it perfect. i do think it does look a little low at the rear but compared to how i had it i thought it was too high. and due to the splines on the torsion bar this is the next lowest i could set it at.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
think its a bit too low at the rear now, the rear should always be higher than the front on a fwd motor for handling.........

always think this car looks spot on, especially if the angel eyes were ditched!!!

naples valver
heres how it looked before

Attachments

• DSC00172trophy1resize.JPG
    DSC00172trophy1resize.JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00168trophyresize2.JPG
    DSC00168trophyresize2.JPG
    386.5 KB · Views: 84
  ur megane r26
i personalli love the way it looks, and dude please dont get rid of the angel eyes, they r mint. lovely motor bud...

1.8 Civic EX
looking good matey! I'm assuming you've got a dropped kurb somewhere as there is no way you could have got up there without one!

EDIT: just made the pics big and can now see the dropped kurb! doh! haha

Audi TT 3.2
how does it look chav? the only thing that looks a little bit chav is the angel eyes, how is lowering your car chav? most chavs cant afford to lower there car?

Valver..
looks nice dude.. mayb wat other have said and it waaaaaaaay tooo low on the back...mayb lifr it 10 15mm...