ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lowered the 100

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
got a snapped spring on the 100 so fitted my old sportlines from my 172! yeah!! what a difference now! turned it into the car it should always have been!

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 187

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Looks better, starting to consider one of these for my commute.

honestly mate one of these and a 172 what a combo they make!! ive never driven the 172 in 6 months right enough ive used this daily since then doing all my miles, my mrs has a 1.6 16v dynamique like you and on a straight its bit quicker than the dci but on my daily commute to work on the backroad from falkirk to airdrie it goes like stink! its going to RS tuning next month hopefully!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
go for sportlines if you want to lower it mate, nice 40mm drop or there abouts, still not too bumpy around town or too stiff for quick driving but reduces body roll and stiffens it up a good bit.

my front end feels a little spoungy, think the front dampers could do with being replaced but they will do for now, its on just under 80k

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
honestly mate one of these and a 172 what a combo they make!! ive never driven the 172 in 6 months right enough ive used this daily since then doing all my miles, my mrs has a 1.6 16v dynamique like you and on a straight its bit quicker than the dci but on my daily commute to work on the backroad from falkirk to airdrie it goes like stink! its going to RS tuning next month hopefully!

dci's are great tbh.

can you pm your reg so i can get part no for set of 100 dci injectors.

the van gettign them, turbo from the 1.9 and an intercooler before i go down. to get it mapped

clio dci 80
hi i too am looking to lower my dci 80 and was wondering where is the cheepest place to get them from????:)