ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowered Valvers

RB 182 Cup
Please post some pics of your lowered valvers saying how much they are lowered by and on what size wheels. cant decide how much to lower mine..

thanks guys.

320d
-40mm shocks and springs

DSCF0020.gif

1.8 Civic EX
Ross16V said:
ok cheers rhino, think ill go for -35mm then, like the way the front is sitting.

no probs mate, you may find under hard cornering or if you drive over a funny dip in the road you get a bit of rubbage tho cos I do....

2.0 175dci rs meggy
lowerd 60mm all round on full apex suspension - running on 15"s

Attachments

• DSCF0433.JPG
    DSCF0433.JPG
    483.6 KB · Views: 60
  2.0 175dci rs meggy
thats quite a old pic too - diff headlights now - and wanting to go lower on a new suspension platform!!!

JAMESSRICH said:
lowerd 60mm all round on full apex suspension - running on 15"s

A silver Honda
Cool!

I'm going for a dub/euro look this year.

I've got the coilovers, i just need the euro wheels and some subtle body mods:cool:

How much for just the wheels?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Here's mine lowered on coilovers:-

phone003.gif

clo8.gif

clo9.gif

Anyone care to guess what drop that is? I aint got a clue!

1.8 Civic EX
Ross16V said:
any arch mods that can help with that rhino?

you could take the arch lining out, would probably stop it. I can't tho as (to many peoples disgrace) I have under car neons and the wiring runs behind them so I remove them then the wire will be dangling around the brake disc!! lol