ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering - How To....

RS Clio 200
is it a case of just getting some good springs, or do i need to get a kit with sports shocks too?

RS Clio 200
and by how much would people recommend?
im gonna stick with 16's and i dont want the tyres going inder the arches, cos that looks god awful and chavvy

ep2
go 35mm or 40mm best bet is 35mm. Get the whole kit , its better and will save u from get 2 sets of springs.

u think its chavygoin low, but u'll uderstand that u would like to go lower when u get it decked, thats what i thought in the begining but had to go lower

RS Clio 200
i just want a racey look and a better feel handling wise - i dont want people to say "look how much thats lowered etc" cos i dont think cars look good when the tyres go under the arches.

gfcbobo said:
i just want a racey look and a better feel handling wise - i dont want people to say "look how much thats lowered etc" cos i dont think cars look good when the tyres go under the arches.
You want springs and shocks or depending on milage you might fine new bushes etc will get your where you want to be.