ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowering on Eibach springs

hello,

Im taking my car to have Eibach springs fitted tomorrow.

just wondering whats the difference between

Eibach Sportline kit and Eibach Prokit

apart from ones red, the other is black.

are there any difference in terms of handling, ride quality?

Thanks!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

Sportline

Extreme Performance
Race-Car Like Handling
Progressive Spring Design
Lowers vehicle 1.75" to 2.25"
Prokit

Excellent ride quality - comfortable in cruising
Sportive handling in cornering, resulting in improved performance
Lowered center of gravity, increased stability
Enhanced appearance of vehicle
Manufactured according to ISO 9001 quality system as well as TÜV approved
10 year product warranty
It would appear that the Prokit has a more comfortable ride where as the Sportline is stiffer and more suited for race car like cornering

BaBoo

is this a full kit including matching shocks? How much are they? Do you have a mk1 or mk2 172?

Cheers

Jon

Eibach prokit are the dogs :cool:

Theyre progressive springs, fantastic ride and road holding improvement, but without making the ride too harsh.

You wont be dissapointed at all :D

Hi guys, just get the springs fitted.

They are Eibach Sportline. not prokit. springs are red in colour.

All i can say its FANTASTIC! the springs soak up the bumps so well, rides smoother than the original yet corners with less bodyroll.

On the box it says the springs will lowered the car by 50mm. but it doesnt seems low enough..only around 15mm lower at the front, and 10mm at the back. I just hope when the springs are settled in, theyll get around 30mm lower than standard.

Highly recommended to all!

JonC I have a Mk2 172, the kit are springs only. around 250 pound fitted.
me in Australia, so should be more expensive.

Silver Fabia vRS

I have a set of Eibach Pro Kit springs to fit a Clio 98 onwards for sale. Selling becuase of selling my car and putting it back to standard. Ive had them fitted to mine for the last 9 months and they are brilliant.

If anyone is interested PM me or email on mailto:geoff@cliosport.net">geoff@cliosport.net

Geoff