ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest millage on an old car

Beetle

one of the neighbours bought a peugeot 405 sri, j plate with 36k a few weeks back. sounds like a bag o sh!te tho, think it may have been clocked:eek:

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

My mates neighbour died and when they was emptying the garage they asked my mate if he wanted a montego out the garage so he had it for free D reg 9000miles

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.

I just part exd my clio 1.2RN V Reg 1999 it was as new lol with 24k on the clock. the guys at Benfield where happy though!

My Clio came from an old fella that popped his cloggs. Less that a 4000 miles a year I worked it out at. I nearly done that already and Ive only just got it. Well not really but I will soon enough. Its in mint nick an all apart from the rear right bearing going which Ive had fixed.

Elise/VX220/R26

Quote: Originally posted by J_rt on 30 July 2005
King Stombas williams 002 is on bout 18k.....thats just nuts!

That works out at 10 miles for every forum hes been banned from

Clio 182

My grandad gave my sister his F reg 1.0L fiesta Popular about 6 months ago to learn in. it had just over 18,000 miles on the clock !! it did look like it had done 180000 miles tho !!!