ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lowest MPG youve had!!

clio...
The lowest i've seen on the 1.2 was a steady 18 for a few days; The car just decided to run stupidly bad... It was extremely cold though... Then it went upto 29 and it gradually gets better with head now running a constant 38.7ish.

Highest i've seen without resetting mid-drive is 55.7. Highest i've ever seen was 69.2(I wish).

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
lowest i ever saw it was 12mpg after i sat on frenchgate roof at xmas one year looking for a parking space. too me and hour to get off.

lowest seen it whilst moving was gimpo (1.4 16v) 24mpg from london to doncaster, with 2 stops. the fastest i have ever been for the longest time. 3 hours of madness.

Renault Clio 182
17.3 around the Lake District. One day road trips are expensive and I'm planning a week long tour of Scotland. Oh dear!

I had not reset my trip for months, and my average reads 30mpg. I would say that is reasonable. I have seen high 40s after a reset but who cares? It's what you get day to day that matters. 30 in my 182 is fine because I don't hang about.

Pissing contests to get the highest or the lowest don't interest me. I did average 26 one month though ;)

TeZ

Non RS : (
i got a 1.416v mike and got mine to read 22 haah ragging hte fook out of it with about 1 drop of petrol left in the tank

RenaultSport 182
I drive through town everyday and I'm saddened to see 16-17mpg.

The highest I've ever seen on mine is 39mpg.

Clio 182
the day after I got the car I had to work in London, for once I didn't really go much over 70 all the way, and it averaged 45mpg - I was well impressed because I expected it to be a stupid choice of car for driving a bit for work in :)

On back lane blasts if i reset it it'll usually end up averaging low 20's

Clio RS 200
19 with that dodgy Tesco fuel that went around......Then only time I used it as well.....always v-power

Nippy white cup
The 182 seems to average about 30-31mpg. The Cup (with 13bhp and 33ft/lb more) gets average 35mpg.....easy 40`s on the motorway but I did get 11mpg at Curborough and I did a full to the brim tank in 150miles at Oulton Park.

Chris

williams and trophy
Last edited:
  Scirocco GT 210
Lowest I've had was when I reset it before taking it in for a MOT. When I got it back it was reading 18mpg.

I used to average about 38-40mpg, but I now hate my car lol so I rag it everywhere. My average for the last 700 miles or so has been 32mpg.