ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ls this a good offer

Clio 197

It is good, but I know of someone who had been offered the same car for 13,300.. think it was in newton abbot, devon.

yeh i have been offered any colour 182 except yellow for £12.700, and 13.400 for liquid yellow, this from a local renault dealer after a bit of haggling

dk

911 GTS Cab

f+f is friends and family discount, cant see how you can get a non pre registered uk car from a uk dealer without using a broker etc, i just dont think they will give that sort of disount without a catch.

Oh sorry it will be pre registered to the dealer before i get it but still saving me over £3200 so i aint bothered about that as i tend to keep my cars for a 3 years or so anyway.

Ah so the dealer gets the tax relief for the car prob worth more than £3200 to them like that anyway. Nice.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Also, by pre-reg-ing it, the dealer KNOWS he will hit target and the bonus for doing so may well be higher than the hit he will be taking on the 182 sale.

Just beware tho, its effectively buying a second hand car (in the eyes of the law), as Big Iain found out when he had hassles with his 172.

Burgandy 174 sport t

was just about to say that coco, think this one back fired on the cnuts ended up having to pay for 120 quid mats and xenons!!!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

aye, I think a lesser willed person would have let them get away with it tho, so ir was a gamble that didnt work for them this time, but mebbe next time.