ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lupo GTi at Santa Pod

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Managed a 15.9 at pod yesterday, was an awesome day.. first time ive been!

Well chuffed, I have loads of pictures and vids, will upload them later on.

Did four runs;

best run - +.3650 reaction , 2.4570 60 ft , 15.99 1/4

Standard car (Bar BMC CDA)

Going to start modding!!! Heading there again in two weeks

Sam

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
I really want to eaton it, just mega bucks!!! I need to start saving pennies

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Save for a 1.8T - dont bother with cams and filters and other b0ll0cks like that as once there all fitted and you get a 14.5 you will then want a 13.5, so eventually you will end up fitting a 1.8Turbo. Richard at Venom fitted one in his lupo - about 275 bhp could be had for less than £3k

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
seriously the first time to the pod? i would of thought youd been down there before now, you should of seen "LEARNERPOD" last night, i went down just to see if there was anybody i knew sittin off and it was full of cars i talkin 50+ easy parked around the island n down the main drag lol

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Yeah the polo box sucks dick, mines the revised 6 speed box...solid!

1.8T sounds mint.

I better start researching!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
piccies...

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0150.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

Will try and get vids up later!

Sam

Save for a 1.8T - dont bother with cams and filters and other b0ll0cks like that as once there all fitted and you get a 14.5 you will then want a 13.5, so eventually you will end up fitting a 1.8Turbo. Richard at Venom fitted one in his lupo - about 275 bhp could be had for less than £3k

If you did the work yourself you could do it for that price, most companies quote 7-9k (or more for the rothe conversion) to fit a 1.8t to it

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I miss it :( if you ever sell up drop me an email Sam!

Clio 172 cup
as said above not bad times from a near standard gti

next time push ya wing mirrors in good for 0.0001 of a second off. lol

Clio 172 cup
wont make much difference to be fair, some people take mirrors and wipers off, a step too far IMO

just strip the rear and lose the spare wheel mate

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Yeah no spare, I had a boot full of s**t though and half a tank of juice...

going to modify the cold air feed, empty s**t out and loose some juice before I run it next time!!!

S2 106 GTI
Nice work sam! we need to catch up! get yo ass up the lakes! oh....I know where there is a 1.8t engine for sale ;) and a Vr6 engine!