ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SteBurns in Redline Magazine!

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Good man !!!!

I've bought the carpet to cover the seat floor, hopefully I'll have it fitted this weekend :)

nice pics, blonde haired northern photographer?

another cs'er in redline / fastcar, properly *****ing it at the moment

congrats

Thanks matey, our photographer had short dark hair... but there were a few taking pics so he may have been there :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
deffo, i think i am privileged to get out and meet the people i do / see the cars i see and get paid for it all, even though i am sometimes freezing my balls off,

congrats again mate

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Whats next on the cards then ! ?? or what else can i convince you to do ! :rasp::evil:

I'm not sure dude, was going to get a K-tec but I keep going off the idea! Wouldn't mind some Recaros too but the wear on the bolsters is putting me off! :S

White Sti Hatch
I'm not sure dude, was going to get a K-tec but I keep going off the idea! Wouldn't mind some Recaros too but the wear on the bolsters is putting me off! :S

Take out your center Silence (Not the Cat) did it on mine gave it a nice note !

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Ill let everyone know when its in, we havent done the write up yet, just the pics so far. I was ment to come to the santa pod one, but they went with a mk1 instead.

Gutted, Id've rather gone against you... Even if I did get owned lol.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
LOL, id fail against you on track massively! Need some tips when the weather is better :)

I wouldn't be so sure, I bet yours is rapid... As long as it handles like it should you'd be difficult to beat :)