ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182 Values

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I contacted the seller on the ly 182 when on pistonheads a few months back, he also sold a lower Mileage bg.
It was up for £7250. I think it then dropped to £6750.

It then dissapeared as you say and reappeared at a trader for £7500 on ebay, its not there now as you say. May have been sold or on sale on behalf of original seller and been withdrawn going into winter. I think original seller mentioned it was stored on trickle charger. May reappear in the spring.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Ly imo is not the best colour.
Nor the rest of the people buying clios when new!
Petrol blue imo is by far the best colour.
Any of the blues look really good to be fair.
Always thought this too, they weren't limited colours as far as I'm aware, just less popular with the punters.

Also what I enjoy more is driving my 172 not looking at it, the more miles on it the better value for money I've had.

Exige, M140i
I contacted the seller on the ly 182 when on pistonheads a few months back, he also sold a lower Mileage bg.
It was up for £7250. I think it then dropped to £6750.

It then dissapeared as you say and reappeared at a trader for £7500 on ebay, its not there now as you say. May have been sold or on sale on behalf of original seller and been withdrawn going into winter. I think original seller mentioned it was stored on trickle charger. May reappear in the spring.

I contacted the trader who sold it... it was exported to France to a collector. Shame.

182 clio
No they weren't limited to a Set amount, think it was the extra 1200 quid that put people off when new.
Not to the the original brochure same as metallic 300 extra also petrol blue is a form of flip paint so far more exclusive as most insurance company's wouldn't insure the paint

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
They dont exist anymore.
I keep messaging an owner on here to sell me hers buts shes gone AWOL for the last year :(

The mint one on Ebay I sold 3 years ago for £5k odd on 66k
Then 2 years before that when I had it on 50k I sold it for £5k - I only paid 2500 but it needed £1k of paint on the front end due to a big scratch- but of course then it was brand new again.

Here was the photo & an LY V6

View attachment 1439177

View attachment 1439176

Hi Steve, [emoji2]

I’m still here, just rubbish at replying!

LY on 55k now, still not planning to sell for foreseeable!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Not to the the original brochure same as metallic 300 extra also petrol blue is a form of flip paint so far more exclusive as most insurance company's wouldn't insure the paint
LY and PB were both £1200 extra. I spotted one on the M1 way back in 2005 and went and priced one up at the stealers. It came to over £16k list price for ly and both cup packs 😳.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
LY and PB were both £1200 extra. I spotted one on the M1 way back in 2005 and went and priced one up at the stealers. It came to over £16k list price for ly and both cup packs 😳.
Seems like a bargain now! Lol

182 clio
Thing is retards will pay more money for a rarer colour, even if it's horrendous.

The car could be a bag of nails and in any normal colour would be £500, but because it's a certain shade of blue people overlook the basics and start wanking before they've even bought the thing
The reason we got a common colour far more for the money

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
How do you find that out?
I'd like to know how many Arctic blues are left.

468 Monaco's sold. I know of at least 50 that have been broken for parts as their parts have contributed towards my car haha

1397 Arctic sold so you're nowhere close yet mate lol

Clio V6 255
One of the main reasons there are not many Liquid yellow Clios, in addition to the extra £1150 it cost at launch, was that it was only available for just over a year before production of Clio II ended in July 2005. Here is a link to an article about the i.d. programme from April 2004.
The Dieppe factory needed a complete new paint shop to produce the depth of colour and all i.d. colours went through the paint shop twice, not the once of the regular cars.
I have seen the paintwork depth measured of a LY and Black Gold and the LY was twice as deep so there was a genuine reason for the extra cost.

Clio 182 ly
If you had wanted one a couple of months ago Ant1 had one (by his own admission it was not a minter) But apart from that, I've not seen one for sale for a long time.
I bought the ly off Ant and so far it’s been a bloody great car. Used everyday . It will be going into storage in the near future and only used now and then and kept for future investment.

Clio 182 ly
Like to see an LYView attachment 1439480 But can't beat an RB182.
D6EB4963-D950-48D5-953D-8CF57B751552.jpeg

Clio 182 ly
I believe it could be the same car, but I cant confirm this though. PH's was a private sale at £7250, maybe a month or two ago. The owner was a collector and active on the Cliosport fb page - I think his name was George. I checked again a couple of weeks ago and it was no longer on PH, but being sold on ebay for £7500 through a dealer. The dealer ended the listing within the last week or so, but I can link the advert -

Again, I don't know if they are both the same car, but I would presume so...
I think the mileage was around 70-80k on that one