ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY 182

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
previous owner reckons they'd have more luck selling it with the Vo54 plate on it than that one.
I've been clocked twice that he knows off since he sold it

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
apparently.
The previous owner was Tom Cazneaux (sp) on the FB groups, hence the reg.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
I have heard the same thing from a guy that went to see it. Been clocked several times.

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Tom said it had in the region of 122k when he had it. Advert states body only has 108k, but clocks are at 71,600.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 FF
Always seems odd when a Cliosport member doesnt advertise their car on Cliosport.... Unless they're after more than its worth of course, I do love liquid yellow!!!

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I'd personally be going for the one on autotrader. New steering wheel, genuine splitter and bin all that 'stupid' audio. Win win!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 FF
I'm considering a move to an EP3 Type R but seeing Liquid yellow makes me full of want!! I love my RB but I think LY is the only colour I'd swap my RB for.....

Ghm

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was thinking that mate, but having the speakers in there don't fill me with any confidence with the previous owner(s) - but worth a shout, shame its a good 350+ miles away.

Also it says privately sold on AT but clearly in a car sales court, just wee things like that get me worried but you know..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The AT one doesn't look great. Mainly due to such a poor advert! Barely any info.... Price is decent though.

The speakers, wonky exhaust, shagged grips, daft football basket thing, odd/hideous car mats and the air freshener is the ones all Turkish car washes use. God knows who done the cam belt.

Maybe the cars great, but the advert paints an ugly picture of it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RenaultSport clio 18
Described as Pearl yellow and no clarification of whether it is a full fat. Hardly an expert seller in my opinion.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182 FF
The bonnet shut lines don't look even on both sides to me......hmm, I might be judgemental but a huge subwoofer puts me off, got visions of it bouncing off the limiter in aldi's car park!!

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
The speakers, wonky exhaust, shagged grips, daft football basket thing, odd/hideous car mats and the air freshener is the ones all Turkish car washes use. God knows who done the cam belt.

A little bit of TLC and all that can all be sorted in a day... It goes without saying a good service & belts for a piece of mind.

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
**autotrader one**
on the other forum on fb theres a post about this too, and one of the guys spoke to him and said he was a k**b. no proof of belts as his mates did them for him but cost him 1500 supposedly

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little bit of TLC and all that can all be sorted in a day... It goes without saying a good service & belts for a piece of mind.
It can indeed! It could easily be turned around.
If the cars been running around for a few K miles on bad timing job, could have caused damage. That would be on my mind. No proof and his mate done it..... [emoji33]

I can see what someone else said earlier meant too.... the bonnet panel gap around headlights is different both sides. Sometimes pictures can give that effect though.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
It can indeed! It could easily be turned around.
If the cars been running around for a few K miles on bad timing job, could have caused damage. That would be on my mind. No proof and his mate done it..... [emoji33]

I can see what someone else said earlier meant too.... the bonnet panel gap around headlights is different both sides. Sometimes pictures can give that effect though.

My mate did my camblet, aux belt, dephaser pully and waterpump for my on my 182. You won't find a better running/timed 182 out there, not always a horror story!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mate did my camblet, aux belt, dephaser pully and waterpump for my on my 182. You won't find a better running/timed 182 out there, not always a horror story!
Yeah. I know bud. Lots of people have diy on here too.
But there's mates and there's mates...... you are a clio/car enthusiast and I bet your mate is probably a skilled mechanic otherwise you wouldn't let him touch your car.
Whereas here he probably got his mate Bazza to do it one night using the tipex technique in a McDonald's car park.
Apparently the guy selling sounds a knob and reckons his "mate" charged him double the going rate a specilist charges for a cam change.
Anyway I'm going way off topic now.
Lets just say I wouldn't buy it [emoji4] [emoji106]

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tbh if I was scouting for a Clio and I do have a habit of doing it. A big ass sub and choice floor mats would instantly put me off. Rightly or wrongly
Im the same!... it's wrong to stereotype I know. I wouldn't even look at it. You see/hear enough clowns racing about town centers with huge sound systems being complete c***s to make a judgment on it. Sat in a car park Sounds booming and engine bouncing off limiter. That's enough of my judgemental ramblings. .... [emoji5]

Btw my car isn't perfect and I don't mean to be dissing this car because mines way better or whatever. Far from it.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Yeah. I know bud. Lots of people have diy on here too.
But there's mates and there's mates...... you are a clio/car enthusiast and I bet your mate is probably a skilled mechanic otherwise you wouldn't let him touch your car.
Whereas here he probably got his mate Bazza to do it one night using the tipex technique in a McDonald's car park.
Apparently the guy selling sounds a knob and reckons his "mate" charged him double the going rate a specilist charges for a cam change.
Anyway I'm going way off topic now.
Lets just say I wouldn't buy it [emoji4] [emoji106]

Nah, right cowboy did mine. @Scrooge

Ghm

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It might be in next month or 2 if I can bear to part with it.
It's a beauty Tbf, my mate Tyrone did the belts. Comes with a double bass box in boot with 2 amps screwed into back the rear seats, and 4 6x9 in rear shelf. [emoji106]

Haha brilliant, but in all seriousness in the market for a LY right now, so if you change your mind - i'm here.