ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY madness roon the 'shire

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
paulb 182 infront of me geein the wee burd abuse at maccy d's

then

197 in glesga st vincent street reg SCO8 OOB or OBE canny mind oot ma nut on pain killers lol

kic

oh forgot to mention a nasty crash on the M8 on way back out from town bout half mile from the forte lots of blue lights and saloon rolled through metal fence and on its roof in the grass, would be suprised if any one in the car's alive :(

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
saw the LY R27 in city centre last night just at the traffic lights at edwards

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
certainly was, bit of an improptu (sp) night. slightly worse for wear today.
urself ?

Porsche Boxster987S
lol , first time ive seen your motor mate.

wasnt geein her abuse . . i drove away from the first window n forgot my change:D

kic

a also seen ye goin doon the hill at molly macs earlier, as a was comin up fae the hospital dirangle

kic

na mate a just got a glimpse of the liquid-ness sneaking doon the hill a was a bit further away like at the test centre

kic

gettin ma reggie at the end of the month K11 CCY then hopefuly sport grill back strip cc'd then new wheels and lowered maybe but thats miles away yet lol ma uncle stays in clarkston got a blue cup, C*NT, widny mind a shot HINT HINT ;) theres a silver one jumpin about too with black wheels

Porsche Boxster987S
next time i see you il stop for a chat n take you out a run in it if you want.

seen the cup going about. the silver 1 with black wheels is psih! the shark fin aerial says it all. and a regular at mfi:rolleyes:

kic

next time i see you il stop for a chat n take you out a run in it if you want.

seen the cup going about. the silver 1 with black wheels is psih! the shark fin aerial says it all. and a regular at mfi:rolleyes:

thats the jobby

ST
next time i see you il stop for a chat n take you out a shag in it if you want.

Scouting for length..

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
clarky..??

come on to actual f**k...

is that an attempt to make the place sound cool?
When going into tesco the local hang arounds, who pretend to be the "protectors of clarkston" were on the phone to some grunt and were saying "aye meet us at clarky station".

Just the patter of the schemes these days kiev.

clarky..??

come on to actual f**k...

is that an attempt to make the place sound cool?
When going into tesco the local hang arounds, who pretend to be the "protectors of clarkston" were on the phone to some grunt and were saying "aye meet us at clarky station".

Just the patter of the schemes these days kiev.

up "stampie"...aye

i battered a guy from stampie once...im going up to "wreck" that place soon...drop the van off at work and drive the 182 back...

listen out for me...as my exhaust is loose at the cat and sounds like a chieftan tank...

FTW

braap