ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LY Wheel Colour's

I've recently bought a FF LY 182. Think the wheels are the original colour at the moment but I'm tempted to change them. Top of the list at the moment is black. Was wondering if anyone had changed theirs and had some pic's they wanted to share ? Thanks in advance. (for some reason it won't let me start a new line so sorry if it reads funny)

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Not black, really not a fan. Are yours silver or anthracite? If anthracite, then I don't think there's a better colour. Think anthracite on LY is a better combo than anthracite on any other colour Clio.

Anthracite at the moment pal, I do like the way it looks but it just very standard. Might just go lower and get some spacers.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
OEM+ all the way mate. When I bought my LY there was another one for sale on AT at the time that had black alloys and black bullets with tints, thought it looked shite myself, but each to their own. Personally don't think black shows up the details on the alloy well, just ends up looking like you've got some ordinary 8 spoke alloys.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Anthracite for me too. on the cup wheels no other colour looks as good.

On turinis silver or anthracite. keep it tasteful and not tacky! ;)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Black, it looks the muts nuts a lot of people will diss it but you'll love it. Anthracite on yellow granny car IMO but it is your choice ask for some photoshop pics

I like black on LY but personally I'd choose some different wheels. Not saying you have to but that's just me!

Cheer's for the response's guy's.. I think I might just wind it down abit more and get some spacers sorted and see how I feel about it then (really need to get a build thread sorted as by all accounts there isn't a large amount of LY182's about ?). What size spacers can you run to fill the arches without rolling anything ?