ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ly200....stunning!!!

PS 200
AG200 is the only one to have, and only then if you close your eyes when walking past the front.
BOO

P7190191.gif

No offence, but it still looks like it's wearing a gimp mask compared to the 197. I'm sure it's an awesome car though.

PS 200
No offence, but it still looks like it's wearing a gimp mask compared to the 197. I'm sure it's an awesome car though.
None taken :cool:

I didn't buy it to look at it ;)

Having said that, as I mentioned on another thread, pretty much everyone away from CS.net comments on how "cute" the car is - not sure if "cute" is a good thing or not :S.

My favourite local road;

009183_10402f9e.jpg

PS 200
Too right. I like the cut of your jib :approve:
I had 3 Scoobies - so looks are clearly a long way down on my list of requirements from a car :D.

I once got a car purely on looks (Calibra when they first came out) - But they really did look good :cool:.

And drove like a chesterfield sofa :dead:

completely standard car.

I'm too old to fart around with stiff springs and seats that don't fit my fat ar$e :eek:

still looks good mate, i went from a ff 182 to standard 197 as my back was fucked from suspension but f**k it live only once so my 200 is coming with cup chasis

PS 200
still looks good mate, i went from a ff 182 to standard 197 as my back was f**ked from suspension but f**k it live only once so my 200 is coming with cup chasis
I look forward to every journey I make in the car - I have never done that in any car I've owned before :D.

Never owned a Clio before so can't comment on how they compare to other models - but the 200 is a very competent B-Road Bullet :evil:

GW RS200
Too right. I like the cut of your jib :approve:

So come on Roy - tell us what is going on in your mind?! I've noticed your harsh criticism begin to soften a bit recently!! ;-) You know you are gonna get one eventually - and surely you can't call your own car ugly?!