ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

M2 Competition

E92 M3 Monte Carlo
Hockenheim silver 340i tourer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200908-172923_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200908-172923_Instagram.jpg
    877.5 KB · Views: 153

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the PCP/Lease deals are insane. The M2 is going out of production, and I assume the backlog of DCT cars is because they build a load expecting an easy sale (Assuming DCT sells more) and then Covid happened.

I've seen several new M2's appear on instagram/facebook, even the work carpark!

Selling mine was a no-brainer when I got the offer through. I already bought the car using the VIP Scheme via work, and paid a small deposit and monthlies. Still managed to get out with Equity after just 11 months! It actually didnt cost much more than the £200pm GTI Lease I had in the end.
Were VIP doing them on an offer? I've checked the scheme out a few times but I've not seen them as cheap as the current general public deals.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Stratstone were doing a PCP deal for £499 deposit and £499 a month over 4 years this month. Silly cheap all things considered, although it was standard spec + DCT, no packs and in stock only, something like £11k dealer contribution and 1.5% apr.

I really fancy one of these for my next car still, but for now I'm happy with what I'm in. And in a couple of years time I don't know if i'll want to drop what will still be a large wedge of cash to sit in a 10 year old interior.
£489 and £489 now!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Were VIP doing them on an offer? I've checked the scheme out a few times but I've not seen them as cheap as the current general public deals.
The Current VIP offer is £1k down £399 a month on a 1 year lease, they've done this for about 2 years as a friend who works for antoher team just ordered his second one. Some people have told me BMW UK are telling them they have none left though. Thats for a DCT Car, always has been.

I just used the VIP rep to get me a good PCP. Just because a car isnt showing in their leases, doesnt mean you wont get a good price. Always worth bugging the rep! Not sure if F1 teams get that and maybe other ways into the Scheme (IE, people who work in Golf) can do the same?

I wanted a Manual, which they dont lease, hence going PCP. Wouldnt have minded a lease though, loved having one on the GTI.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I haven't seen it as an option on any. Thought it was quite unique to the comp. It'll be an m colour on the new range but for now it was M2 comp which I liked.

I recommended it because you can't spec a normal m2 in hock. Where you can spec all the other colours in M2 and comp. Including the orange iirc. I don't like the orange. Valencia was so much nicer.

Lovely M340i Touring in Hockenheim. £4k Indi option.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah! Yeah individual options, essentially you can pick any colour though. Imperial blue for eg... Greatest colour ever made... 😂

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ah! Yeah individual options, essentially you can pick any colour though. Imperial blue for eg... Greatest colour ever made... 😂
I wanted Oxford green over tan, but no individual allowed at all on an M2!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The Current VIP offer is £1k down £399 a month on a 1 year lease, they've done this for about 2 years as a friend who works for antoher team just ordered his second one. Some people have told me BMW UK are telling them they have none left though. Thats for a DCT Car, always has been.

I just used the VIP rep to get me a good PCP. Just because a car isnt showing in their leases, doesnt mean you wont get a good price. Always worth bugging the rep! Not sure if F1 teams get that and maybe other ways into the Scheme (IE, people who work in Golf) can do the same?

I wanted a Manual, which they dont lease, hence going PCP. Wouldnt have minded a lease though, loved having one on the GTI.
That's good to know, I work in automotive and we have access to the VIP deals, I've just never looked into it more than the website and emails they send out.