ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mac osx webcam

I'd get an iSight.. just because they work well. :)

They are quality, but they do cost a bit.. £99 isn't it?

Well.. I reckon it'd be worth £99. Two tanks of petrol.. just walk for a couple of weeks. :)

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
If you have a PPC iMac then this will be what you require, you can pick a suitable camera from the list then.

http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/

Be aware that neither adium or the microsoft msn client support webcam, you'll need to use aMsn or mercury messenger to get that working.

See, it starts getting messy.

The whole point of a Mac it just "works" - plug in, done.. IMO. ;)

106 GTi
Got a built in isight on my Macbook, damn annoying that bugger all but ichat works with it :mad:

Clio 182
Rich said:
Got a built in isight on my Macbook, damn annoying that bugger all but ichat works with it :mad:

and also you can't angle the built in ones right otherwise you can't see the screen too :dapprove:

106 GTi
Luckily the laptop one can be angled with the screen, but still no use with no software being able to use it lol