ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Macbook and Macbook Pro

Have they just updated the macbook? On the Apple store, it has "new" next to it, and I swear it was £816 before, and now £849.

I've been looking at buying a 13" one for a while now, but wanted to wait as they were due an update.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
MacBookPro?

Everyone has things that get on their nerves. Mine are people that think Pizza Hut is nice and people that say iTouch.

172 mk2
had 2 Macbooks, the white carb isn't great, chips, cracks and gets dirty easily. in a few years it'll be well aged. get the metal MBP, so much nicer, a proper piece of kit.

Hijacking this thread as it's going nowhere anyway.

Is it worth punting an extra 70 quid for the hi res screen for my MBP? Heard some people say it can make text hard to read? Or are they just thick?

DMS

A thirsty 172
Hijacking this thread as it's going nowhere anyway.

Is it worth punting an extra 70 quid for the hi res screen for my MBP? Heard some people say it can make text hard to read? Or are they just thick?

Yes definitely, unless you have piss poor eyesight or don't want 1680 x 1050.