ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magazine Feature

Clio Sport 172
Hi Guys

Just wondering if anyone has a project car which they think could be worthy of a magazine feature? Obviously would need to be a car which hadn't been featured previously. Post here or pm me if you fancy it. Cheers guys

foxy's clio
IMG_0218.jpg

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i would, but i would want to know what mag it was.

i have a clio 172 which is track preped and supercharged.

have reciepts for 47k

Clio Sport 172
Sounds very interesting - I saw in your thread you have found an engine - is that all in and connected or are you in the process of putting it together.

I'm looking on behalf of max power to answer some of the people who have been asking

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
the engine will be running in 2 weeks

i'll get back to you re-max power

fmp_ will snatch your hand off though :p hehe

clio 200 F4Rt
the engine will be running in 2 weeks

i'll get back to you re-max power

fmp_ will snatch your hand off though :p hehe

Yeah, show people how its done properly.

But i have PGTI and Performance Tuner sorted, plus whatever mag coverage there is for Time Attack, oh and the fact that its gonna be on Motors TV.

but hey ho... i am sure i could fit it in.

clio 200 F4Rt
does that 47k include all the stuff you have bought, decided you didnt like and then sold again?

would be interesting to see the break down of cost, as mine is a similar spec... minus the super charger and i havent spent anywhere near half that!!!

Clio v6
Yes ben please unlock YOUR thread and give us a break down.

PS. Why has it taken more than 2 weeks to complete this project. ;)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
no it doesnt include that stuff, i made most of the money back on those bits

it includes the cost of the car at 2k

Similar spec?

it doesn't just have a supercharger on it LOL.. pretty much every component is uprated not just a few parts bolted together. the one piece valves and race bearings were over 1.5k just for those two tiny things

the transmission erm..

a few people have the breakdown sheet of it , but it wont be going public

clio 200 F4Rt
ah right, didnt realise you had things like that. I guess what with not seeing any pics or real details of the engine (or are they lost somewhere in your massive thread?) we dont know all the little expensive parts!

and yeah, sorry forgot about the gearbox.

shame you wont release the breakdown sheet, would be interesting to see where all the pennies had gone!

Double looking forward to FCS now, as are we talking in theory, your car cost more than 4 times most on track, will it be 4 times quicker?? LOL!!! :D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ah right, didnt realise you had things like that. I guess what with not seeing any pics or real details of the engine (or are they lost somewhere in your massive thread?) we dont know all the little expensive parts!

and yeah, sorry forgot about the gearbox.

shame you wont release the breakdown sheet, would be interesting to see where all the pennies had gone!

Double looking forward to FCS now, as are we talking in theory, your car cost more than 4 times most on track, will it be 4 times quicker?? LOL!!! :D

lol maybe, maybe it will last 4 times as long ;)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
what suspension do you have now? i am thinking of chopping the leda's in for somthing different.

then i just need the APs :(