ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Magnus Walker on Jay Leno

172, Tiguan
Love that guy and his cars. Like most people, I'd never heard of him 6 months ago, but now I want to be him. Shows what a bit of Internet exposure does.

This one ^ (someday)
I love old Porsches and that's a good example of one but I can't help thinking his little modifications to the old cars are spoiling it and taking them away from being a showroom spec car which is what i think they should be.

172, Tiguan
I love old Porsches and that's a good example of one but I can't help thinking his little modifications to the old cars are spoiling it and taking them away from being a showroom spec car which is what i think they should be.

I don't think it matters really, the cars are selling because of this.

Its not as if they are über rare models either, there are numbers out there.

An owner of one of his cars must be rubbing their hands in glee. His rise in notoriety this year has probably doubled their investments!

Disastra Coupe
^Agreed. Plus, the touches he makes don't really take away from the overall classic lines of those particular 911's. Everything he's made for them suits the car perfectly and looks like Porsche actually intended it to be like that.

Not some gash bit of fibreglass bodged on.