ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car related YouTube channels?

Evo 5 RS
Honestly if you're good with a spanner, this is a good way to make money. Some of those guys have 500,000 plus subs. You wouldn't actually have to fix cars for a living lol.

The review channels are all good in their own way. Besides Super Cars of London, that guy is incredibly-not-cut out for video blogging.

Fiesta ST3
Honestly if you're good with a spanner, this is a good way to make money. Some of those guys have 500,000 plus subs. You wouldn't actually have to fix cars for a living lol.

The review channels are all good in their own way. Besides Super Cars of London, that guy is incredibly-not-cut out for video blogging.
I feel the same way about Shmee. He does my F**cking head in

Edit: I also feel the same way about SOL, what a div.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I feel the same way about Shmee. He does my F**cking head in

Edit: I also feel the same way about SOL, what a div.
Love the awkward "Cheers" at the end, down with the lads! The more I watch them the more I like them actually, there's clearly a lot more to Schmee than meets the eye. SOL I'm not so sure about, he really needs to up his video game as I think a lot of his subscribers are historic as it doesn't seem to go up. STG is the most annoying.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Just had about 4 months worth of Petrolicious videos to catch up on, good times, some here:

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Been quite enjoying some of Drivetribe videos recently, they have a Youtube channel now.
Todays offering:

Enjoyed the DB11 from a week or two ago:

Dat NSX-R too: