ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maidenhead Meet

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Amazing how Bubbles liquid gold looks almost orangey next to a very yellow car??

Was a good evening..................................

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 23 August 2005

Amazing how Bubbles liquid gold looks almost orangey next to a very yellow car??

Was a good evening..................................
DO NOT call it liquid gold... i hate that ;)

dCi 100

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 24 August 2005

lol blur vision ??? http://public.fotki.com/Girl-Friday/car_shows/2005/maidenhead_meet/cs230805_007.htmlhttp://public.fotki.com/Girl-Friday/car_shows/2005/maidenhead_meet/cs230805_007.html

just getting mine of the cam will maybee upload some tonight if not tomorrow, just hit my head really hard and feel dizzy as hell lol

[Edited by MaLicE on 8/24/2005 12:56:56 AM]
That was on 12x digital zoom, I was sat on the kerb on the other side of the car park :D

dCi 100

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 24 August 2005

I asked you nicely. There will be reprocussions tonight :devilish: lol
Sorry hun, Ill remove it x

[Edited by Elle on 24 August 2005 at 12:33pm]

All gone!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 24 August 2005
OOOH did you go ghost-hunting? What was this building, it looks freaky!?http://malice.stx-hosting.com/images/MHMGHOST/Untitled-23.jpg

yep thats the CRX old ww2 canadian hospital was abandoned in 1985.... think i chose the hardest way to get in, 5foot ish tall wall with anti vandal paint all over it (yes i got covered) then climb down the fence the other side.... monkey man omar was first over then i was MADE to get hannah a leg up over the wall.... i then climbed it my self :D then we found the easy way in which other people then exploited....

went in and were walking round for 10-15 mins and people went back out leaving me, hannah, ady, jay and lee to explore lol, went outside and i wanted to go right, they said left, scary noise to the right... so we walked fast left lol....

when we decided it was getting to dark and time to go back we found the way out walked along and slipped down a wall.... security guard came racing up and decided to have a "word" and threaten us with going to slough police station... well me and lee anyway lol.... me being me got gobby and eventually he let us go lol....

[Edited by MaLicE on 8/24/2005 2:37:46 PM]

Ziel Nurburgring

CRX=Canadian Red Cross in Taplow.

TBH, Apart from that mdeicine room that still smelf of hospitals and had glass vials on the floor, its not that scary.

Next week, Steve goes upstairs! Mwuhuhhuhuh

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Elle on 24 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 24 August 2005

I asked you nicely. There will be reprocussions tonight :devilish: lol
Sorry hun, Ill remove it x

[Edited by Elle on 24 August 2005 at 12:33pm]

All gone!
You a good lady. xx

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

No ghosts :(

Apparently there are loads of other abandoned places around the area, we should check some of them out :)

M140i

PMSL the "ghosty" your lookin at in the first pic is the reflection of a traffic cone lol! Spotted it when we first walked up to the building. Was a good night tho :) Blink it got scarier the further you went in other than that it wasnt too bad, weird noises outside in the grounds tho :eek:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

lol wish i had got people to do some poses tbh lol... maybee next trip where ever it is we can do some poses maybee bring some props lol

not a clio anymore

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 24 August 2005lol bring the french man he can protect u :D *rolleyes*

Not that I think it is directed towards me, but I think I missed the joke.

French man sulking

[Edited by nonos on 8/25/2005 9:56:03 AM]
and I cant type

Quote: Originally posted by nonos on 25 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 24 August 2005lol bring the french man he can protect u :D *rolleyes*

Not that I think it is directed towards me, but I think I missed the joke.

French man sulking

[Edited by nonos on 8/25/2005 9:56:03 AM]
and I cant type
He means MBs other half!