ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Makes me want one ever more...

Golf R soon...
Completely disagree, I think its an awesome car! :)

Give me a MK5 GTi over that any day. You must be easily impressed if you think that's "awesome."

Not a fan of the GTI or R32 mark 5 they look to similar to "normal" Golfs.

I prefer the mark 4 shape, GTI and R32

Personal preference at the end of the day

J

JACKO CUP 172!

did it make you moist dazza. i think u should get a nice shiny blue 1

MCS R56
Give me a MK5 GTi over that any day. You must be easily impressed if you think that's "awesome."

Not a fan of the GTI or R32 mark 5 they look to similar to "normal" Golfs.

I prefer the mark 4 shape, GTI and R32

Personal preference at the end of the day

Fair enough if you like the MK4 shape. All a bit too heavy for me. The GTi was shocking in MK4 form.

Have to disagree with the MK5 GTi and R32 looking like normal ones. The R32 is easy to notice with it's twin exhausts and kit and the Monzas on the GTi are a dead give-away. The GT looks similar to the GTi I guess.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Have to admit, the sound on that clip was superb. But I've never been a fan of the R32's - even the mk5 ones. I've never driven one, but they always appear too lardy - far more suited to long, winding dual-carriageways than a proper A-road blat.

I'd love to see that corner in the clip where you hear a bit of tyre-squeal - when taken by a decent Scooby. I bet it would be much faster and probably sound almost as good! :)

D.

B

Brown.

Amazing sound.... the tootling gear changes made me wet...not a fan of the full chat sound....ad just take it slow t get maximum sound :) if that possibly makes sense