ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Malice

Is there something you've been hiding from us?

Picture054.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
dragons d2 :) i did post in the jdm thread ages ago about it... i think its cool lol! he has put yogurt on it to make it grow moss too lol!

looks sexy here too

DSC_0053b.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looks like a waste tbf

why?? its a car that ross from dragon uses to practice drifting... he goes full bore in to every corner in it... one of the first times he took it on track to drift he crashed it... then decided to just make it rat...

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Saw this on the rx7club and it didn't go down well at all. Lol apparently they always do mad projects though.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol ross the guy who owns dragon is a little.... erm... strange lol! he has a habbit of thinking what would be the most extreme stupid thing i could do that would piss off people the most... then does it.... naked...

there is another tuner who is massively religious... ross has a habit of upsetting him as much as possible lol... good thing about him though is he will call people on bullshit, if someone says my engine has just been built im making 800 bhp... he will call them a c**t and tell them why they are talking bullshit...

this is the backend of his current toy he is building...

Picture056-2.jpg

someone complained he charges too much once.... his reply was "i have an expensive stripper and coke habbit, how else do you expect me to afford it?"

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
he is a legend but you dont wanna get on the wrong side of him lol!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Is there anyone in this gay drift/jap crap scene you don't know? Are they all your mate's?

Frankly, I think it is a waste of a good car.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
frankly i think your a waste of good air...

if you had taken the time to read what was said you would know the car is like this as he crashed it on a drift practice...

which you can see the damage here
Picture011.jpg

thats a write off... no saving it... so he decided to use it as a drift cars and piss off people like you, who's oppinion means nothing to no one...

it was a scrapped car anyway that he rescued to use for drift and playing about, he has made complete new upper and lower arms for it, which is better and actually gives good lock on the stock steering which you wouldnt get normally...

i would actually love ross to comment on your comments lol!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks s**t, but that's irrelevant. Given the use it gets, doing something unusual makes sense. No point in cleaning and polishing a practice car!

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
some quotes from ross on this car lol
DSCF2241.jpg

Remapped the beast to flame, may have gone to far, but it was worth it for the flames, then had a heavy smack into the bank and snapped the exhaust in 2.
I like this drifting, but I crash pretty much everytime I go out.

DSCF2230.jpg

Also has luxuary interior

when he crashed it at combe
DSCF2249.jpg

other side
DSCF2293.jpg

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Lol, does anyone's opinion mean "nothing to no one"? It doesn't piss me off, fair enough, don't fix the damage, but why make it rusty and make it grow moss? What's the point?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Lol, does anyone's opinion mean "nothing to no one"? It doesn't piss me off, fair enough, don't fix the damage, but why make it rusty and make it grow moss? What's the point?

abit of a shock factor, its already written off so may aswell make it fun

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
why the f**k have people in the hot rod scene been doing rat rods for years? why have euro scene been doing smoothed cars for years... why does it matter... you drive a saab there for your opinion on anything automotive means nothing.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
why the f**k have people in the hot rod scene been doing rat rods for years? why have euro scene been doing smoothed cars for years... why does it matter... you drive a saab there for your opinion on anything automotive means nothing.

this

328, MK1 Clio 1.4

TBH mate, you come across as a bit of a t**t. You think some 40 year old japenese guy who does 200mph down the motorway at night, but it's okay because it is a race, is cool, so your opinion on anything Automotive is void.

WTF does it matter what Car I drive.

Two 0 Shitx
I think it's pretty cool but tbh malice the only one really coming accross as having special needs is you, what are you trying to prove exactly? It's not even your car. Everyone has their own opinion whether you like it or not.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Malice doesn't tolerate any negative comment on jap cars. Once used to it, you just accept it as a built in fault with the lad. It's like Derek not being able to turn left.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Looks fantastic. Malice, I agree.

Basically he's taken a scrapped car and found a good use for it, and made something fun. Where is the harm in that?

Its certainly different!

Malice, how is your car going, have you had it mapped yet?

I found out why I had some odd boost creep going on, a banjo fitting on the waste gate was falling off! Fixed and running at 1bar now :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Looks fantastic. Malice, I agree.

Basically he's taken a scrapped car and found a good use for it, and made something fun. Where is the harm in that?

None. But it's pointless putting up a thread on any forum, then getting stroppy when peoples opinions differ from the ops, regardless of their reasons.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
None. But it's pointless putting up a thread on any forum, then getting stroppy when peoples opinions differ from the ops, regardless of their reasons.

Defending opinions is what forums have been built on. Let it ride!

Monaco
Pretty funny that a car that's a write off, which would sit in a scrapyard rusting away, has been deliberately rusted and is still being driven. Ironic and awesome.

Modifications don't need to have a "purpose." That is a fact. Almost every aesthetic modification has no purpose (or negligible performance difference).

Also, Craigus is clearly NOT "angry". Just a bit closed-minded. Calling this a waste of a good car is just like calling a Saab a waste of a good Vectra.

/Thread.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
The car does what it's supposed to, whats the point in keeping a car in good nick if it's got a good chance of being smashed into a wall each time it goes out. Looks like it's being used properly.
Sounds like you want the boy to kick your rear out and burn some rubber in you Malice. Fair enough you like his car but you sound like you'd cry if someone said something bad about the guy/his car.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
The car does what it's supposed to, whats the point in keeping a car in good nick if it's got a good chance of being smashed into a wall each time it goes out. Looks like it's being used properly.
Sounds like you want the boy to kick your rear out and burn some rubber in you Malice. Fair enough you like his car but you sound like you'd cry if someone said something bad about the guy/his car.

Just realised I sounded like a c*nt in the second bit, and took too long to edit it!